AQWorlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richmond-Windsor online dating - Get it up for me baby

Go down

Richmond-Windsor online dating  - Get it up for me baby Empty Richmond-Windsor online dating - Get it up for me baby

Post  CoffsHar Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

singles in Victoria free online dating - I know what I need My name is Lilliana THORNBURG Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Mandurah free online dating asian singles Coffs Harbour free online dating Free Dating Port Macquarie dating i'm the kinda girl that says ... it is what it is life is short..have fun.. i love hangin out with my friends drinking at the beach..the bars..i just wanna have fun ... just bored today...and just was looking for someone to chat with and we'll see how it goes .. Just an honest down to earth girl looking for an honest down to earth man. I love to laugh and need someone to share an oh shit and giggle or two with. I try to not take anyone or anything in my life for granted and live life with no regrets. I believe in honesty above all else and say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't want to date right now. Strictly sex. I dont have the time or the patience. I just need to be fucked when I want it ok? I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah . I'm a fun girl who's always up for some fun and games. I enjoy a good night out, but know how to have fun staying home. I'm a bit perky and love life and just can't wait to see who responds. well i'll try nad keep this short and sweet. i like to hang out with friends, meet fun and exciting new people and always, always, have a good time. i love to go out dancing with my girls but i need some masculine attention too! lol. well i guess email me if you like my ad and lets get to know each other and maybe hookup!

CoffsHar

Back to top Go down